Django
Road warrior
Thread starter
Deep blue sky, sun is shining and temperatures around 20°C. Nothing could hold me back today from a ride, and I was not the only one.
I enjoyed riding along small back roads and finally found my way to the lake Ebni, a well known motorcycle meeting point in this area.
Here I got a coffee and a currywurst. Currywurst - Wikipedia
Another really rare motorcycle made it to this place.The last time I saw a Herkules W 2000 (Wankel) in the wild was about 40 years ago...
You may well never have heard about this exotic. Here are some information:
Hercules W-2000 - Wikipedia
I enjoyed riding along small back roads and finally found my way to the lake Ebni, a well known motorcycle meeting point in this area.
Here I got a coffee and a currywurst. Currywurst - Wikipedia
Another really rare motorcycle made it to this place.The last time I saw a Herkules W 2000 (Wankel) in the wild was about 40 years ago...
You may well never have heard about this exotic. Here are some information:
Hercules W-2000 - Wikipedia
