Givi Tanklock luggage

Melsamhog_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I have 2018 CB1100 ex the great retro model does any body know which flange kit will fit my petrol cap? they are all BF--- model numbers thanks
 
Welcome to the forum, Melsamhog. I’ve moved your post to a place you’re more likely to get an answer.
 
I have one on my FJR, slick system. If you contact the plant in NC they are quick to respond.
 
Melsamhog_imp said:
I have 2018 CB1100 ex the great retro model does any body know which flange kit will fit my petrol cap? they are all BF--- model numbers thanks
Have you figured out which flange works?
 
gogo...he joined on 8/12 was on 9 mins and 27 secs and that was his last visit. Doubt you will get an answer to your question (from him anyway)
 
gogo, you could try to email or PM him via the forum. You never know, you might get an answer.
 
So...Givi does not provide a flange specifically for the CB. However, using my investigative skills from my previous career, I found out what works. That said, the Givi BF20 flange is a perfect fit on the 2017. Now, what bag you use with it will certainly make a difference. The bag I went with is the Givi XS319 Tanklock bag. Not only did I not have to modify anything (like another forum member did), but I get full lock on the handlebars without the bag getting in the way. It is only 3L, but I really don't need anything bigger for my uses. I also understand that such a thing takes away from the aesthetics of the bike, but oh well...I need to carry certain things at all times.
 
Back
Top