lagoje_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I was searching for a Honda OEM Rear Carrier today. I could have sworn I saw one for $220 a few weeks ago but can't find the link. But during my search I came accross this.
Givi SR1118 Topcase Mounting Hardware For Honda CB1100 '13
Price: $135.00
Code: GVSR1118
2 Questions:
1) Has Anyone seen or tired the Givi Rear Rack?
2) What is the best price you've seen on the Honda OEM rear carrier? Please post a link if you have it.
Thanks
Givi SR1118 Topcase Mounting Hardware For Honda CB1100 '13
Price: $135.00
Code: GVSR1118
2 Questions:
1) Has Anyone seen or tired the Givi Rear Rack?
2) What is the best price you've seen on the Honda OEM rear carrier? Please post a link if you have it.
Thanks
I'll keep you posted when it arrives. I'm pretty sure another member has one installed.