Givi a 660 windscreen

aschem_imp said:
tiretom_imp said:
Has anyone used the Givi a660 universal windscreen on their cb1100
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
Screen looks good, but I'm impressed with the seat too...which one do you have there? It looks nice and flat, at least from that angle.
 
kvdv_imp said:
aschem_imp said:
tiretom_imp said:
Has anyone used the Givi a660 universal windscreen on their cb1100
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
Screen looks good, but I'm impressed with the seat too...which one do you have there? It looks nice and flat, at least from that angle.
Screen looks good, but I'm impressed with the seat too...which one do you have there? It looks nice and flat, at least from that angle.
It is a Sergeant seat. They rebuilt my stock seat. I asked for the rider's part to be just about level with the rear part of the seat. I am happy with it so far.
 
Thread starter
aschem_imp said:
tiretom_imp said:
Has anyone used the Givi a660 universal windscreen on their cb1100
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
that looks great, i bought the a660 wish i would seen this before I would have went with the 603
..
 
How does the seat feel ,as far as softness/ hardness ? What length of time can you ride before you have to take a break? Also if you don't mind cost and how long to have it done ? Thanks .
 
Dvassino_imp said:
I really like the Givi A603 windshield. How is it at highway speeds?
Thanks,
Dino
aschem_imp said:
tiretom_imp said:
Has anyone used the Givi a660 universal windscreen on their cb1100
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
I have a GIVI A603 here is a side pic
Works well with my full-face helmet. I ride mostly back-roads here in Idaho
 
Back
Top