May 17, 2019 #3 D dbarkdoll_imp Been there Change that to a good burger and fries and yeah, absolutely. I’m becoming a major proponent for the Ride To Eat lifestyle lately. Lol Come to think of it though, fish and chips sounds pretty darn good right now. Hmmm.... I’ve got the next two days off....
Change that to a good burger and fries and yeah, absolutely. I’m becoming a major proponent for the Ride To Eat lifestyle lately. Lol Come to think of it though, fish and chips sounds pretty darn good right now. Hmmm.... I’ve got the next two days off....
May 18, 2019 #5 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Well, in this part of the world with the Atlantic Ocean all around us, and fishing a major industry, it's not hard to find delicious fish and chips. They're very hard to resist after a few hours in the saddle.
Well, in this part of the world with the Atlantic Ocean all around us, and fishing a major industry, it's not hard to find delicious fish and chips. They're very hard to resist after a few hours in the saddle.