Bokobob_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I do not yet have 500 miles on my new CB1100 standard. Yet, each ride reveals to me additional bonding with this remarkable bike...I did some slab riding on the interstate yesterday and by sitting on a sheepskin and sitting quite forward on the seat, I did not experience any discomfort with my legs due to positioning on the pegs. (Every five miles or so I'd straighten my legs and move my feet well forward for a few seconds. Also, I did not have any irritation on my behind due to cushioning of the sheepskin. I have even gotten increasingly able to cope with riding without a windshield. (FYI I am 5'9" tall, have 29 inch inseam and weight 175).
(Nothing new here, I realize. I am just an old coot (1936 model) reliving my youth to the extent I can.)
Best to all.
(Nothing new here, I realize. I am just an old coot (1936 model) reliving my youth to the extent I can.)
Best to all.