mattmcuomo@yahoo.com
Been there
Well, I used what I could, clamps, hammer, chisel. A vice would have been great but don't have one. I'm in Fountain Valley.
Sent from me......
Sent from me......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, you could subscribe to the MotoDactyl Channel for all the information on Dactyl Accesories. However, you're a good bloke so consider this a freebieThe ferret_imp said:What does look like in Kookaburra land Ptero?
.
I'll redo mine and make it more like yours. Probably paint it black also.MMC_imp said:Well, I used what I could, clamps, hammer, chisel. A vice would have been great but don't have one. I'm in Fountain Valley.
Sent from me......
Man, one of my fears of a hit 'n' run. Thankfully it didn't take out the whole bike like in the movie, "One Week".Tabasco_imp said:Hello,
Does anyone know the serial number of the licence plate holder for 2013?
I’ve been hit on the parking and need to order new part.
Many thanks
Lord Popgun_imp said:You can get the part number here: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dc6f870022e4ccd3261/rear-fender. Item 15