Getting older? Problem balancing your motorcycle?

GoldOxide_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Scooters? Sidecars? Tri-wheeled bikes?

Forget it.

Something to hopefully look forward to in our twilight years of riding ...


 
That would be cool just to "show-off" at stop lights...people would think that ol' geezer's still got it.

And I like the last few seconds where they show the bike getting hit by a car, and staying upright...hmmm, that's pretty optimistic.
 
As an older (81) biker, I have been practicing slow-riding (under 10mph - around 5mph) and slow turns and figure-eights and I think it is actually helping my balance when on foot. Only my opinion, but I think things like this keep us from developing our abilities. I am sure it will help sell more bikes to people who have no business on them. Thanks for sharing this. It is a very interesting video.
 
Here’s the link for Safari users.
 
Back
Top