husky385_imp
Running like a top
Every one here has given good advice age isn't a factor ( turning 65 shortly ) buy the bike and ride it as much as you feel comfortable.:biker:
Kevin
Kevin
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Probably put about 12k a year total on 2 bikes.
My wife would call this behavior "If you give a mouse a cookie". Happens a lot hereBeemer Guy_imp said:Again, thanks to everyone for their thoughtful (and helpful) comments.
I'm starting a new thread on the joy that is motorcycle shopping. Sarcasm alert.
Nemo_imp said:I can't relate to all your old people dilemmas because at 51 I'm way, way younger than you. But you should've been to our CB1100 rally... Talk about OLD PEOPLE!
There's this guy they call The Ferret and he's been riding motorbikes since the motors were steam powered. Then there's Redbirds; he had to carve the wheels of his first bike out of Georgia's Red Top Mountain boulders. The Powerdogg grew up distilling his own fuel for his Triumph Model H, but he used to drink half of it so he never went too far. Finally, although they weren't here this year and I didn't meet them, I hear the combined age of the Aussies has to be measured using Carbon-14.
I tell ya'... Get off the lazy-boy, hang up the fluffy slippers, get your gear on, get on the bike and (at your pace) RIDE THE S=1T OUT OF IT!
DO NOT GO GENTLE! See you at Eureka Springs!
P.S. Check THIS out!