Beemer Guy_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

https://cb1100forum.net/threads/63642/Beemer Guy_imp said:





Nemo_imp said:I can't relate to all your old people dilemmas because at 51 I'm way, way younger than you. But you should've been to our CB1100 rally... Talk about OLD PEOPLE!
There's this guy they call The Ferret and he's been riding motorbikes since the motors were steam powered. Then there's Redbirds; he had to carve the wheels of his first bike out of Georgia's Red Top Mountain boulders. The Powerdogg grew up distilling his own fuel for his Triumph Model H, but he used to drink half of it so he never went too far. Finally, although they weren't here this year and I didn't meet them, I hear the combined age of the Aussies has to be measured using Carbon-14.
I tell ya'... Get off the lazy-boy, hang up the fluffy slippers, get your gear on, get on the bike and (at your pace) RIDE THE S=1T OUT OF IT!
DO NOT GO GENTLE! See you at Eureka Springs!
P.S. Check THIS out!
ChipBeck_imp said:
Hey Beemer guy- great post, I think we can all relate in some way or another... the consensus is- get the bike...you will have NO regrets.Beemer Guy_imp said:Good advice, great comments, thanks all!
BTW, just for the record, I do eat well and go to the gym four days a week. I know, I know, why not seven? LOL
Amen Brother!!Carguy1959_imp said:I am 57. I work for the "Phone Company", spend my day working outside on telephone poles. I have my share of aches and pains. I ride to work most days. When I get on my 14 CB1100 STD, all my aches,pains,troubles,worries,etc go away. Just go for a ride and leave your worries behind...