Getting my CBR300R back....for now...?

Removed pillion footrests, check. Shorty black adjustable levers, check. I need (want) a slip on (what are you running?) and NEED to rework the forks. Can you post a pic and link of the cowl? Love the little thumper.
 
Good deal buzzard. Hope it continues to run well.
 
Thread starter
R&G hanger that is. Lol

Will snap a pic after I have cleaned the rear wheel and applied tyre dressing.

Two rides on it today. One solo and the other with the wife who was onboard her CB300R. She had a SMIDSY moment with an elderly lady but kept her cool luckily.
 
Back in the day (early '80's) coil failures were not common - but not uncommon either. But I certainly don't see or hear about them today. Hopefully this was one of those very odd and rare things that make warranties useful.
 
Back
Top