Germany/ Schleswig Holstein

You germans are starting to make me like the black silver combo! Wonder why they get color matched side covers.
 
Ich glaube ze haben zufil orangesoft den dau gedrunken.

(That's all I remember from 1st year German at University of Florida. I guess it would have helped if I hadn't been doing bong hits before every class with a GI-Bill Vietnam vet. That guy had the best damn stash in Gainesville).
 
Quote:Ich glaube ze haben zufil orangesoft den dau gedrunken.
Google could not translate that, so I guess I am going to fold now. :shy:
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
You germans are starting to make me like the black silver combo! Wonder why they get color matched side covers.
The color matched covers are only available in the black version. See attachment.
 
meowguy_imp said:
Quote:Ich glaube ze haben zufil orangesoft den dau gedrunken.
Google could not translate that, so I guess I am going to fold now. :shy:
"I think you had more than orange juice to drink."

(it's from one of those language class scenarios where a prosecutor is cross-examining a drunk driver)
 
bossihamburg_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You germans are starting to make me like the black silver combo! Wonder why they get color matched side covers.
The color matched covers are only available in the black version. See attachment.
The color matched covers are only available in the black version. See attachment.
NOT FAIR! I want red ones (just don't want to pay extra for them)
 
Back
Top