zbillster_imp
Been there
Thread starter
tow yard pics ... next stop is my local Honda dealer to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well, my fine fellows ... this case is taking some very strange twists and turns ... and because this forum is viewable by the general public, i had best no longer discuss it here. :-/LouA_imp said:Glad to hear you are still on the right side of the sod and hope your recovery goes well. I'll leave you with two words. Lawyer & sue.

suhawk305_imp said:Ouch!
When I crashed my 1st CB1100 with only 200 miles on it, it was not even close to the damages on your CB. My insurance company totaled it. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....615&page=3
suhawk305_imp said:Ouch!
When I crashed my 1st CB1100 with only 200 miles on it, it was not even close to the damages on your CB. My insurance company totaled it. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....615&page=3
to be honest, this feels more like a sports injury ... e.g., football or rollerblading or light mountain biking.Cormanus_imp said:Ouch! It’s so good that you’re okay, ZB.
I get the feeling once it gets to the Honda dealer, the insurance company's estimate may get laughed out of the shop. Pretty sure a Honda dealer won't let it leave without full and safe functionality for liability reasons.offroadfx4_imp said:Sorry to hear about this!
I know someone who popped over a hill in rural country only to find a postal delivery vehicle in the way....He didn't survive.
I'd make sure the front forks aren't bent...That could total it.

)

1. :rofl: ... exactly! And if I was dead they would have been fishing for gold fillings.GoldOxide_imp said:Jeez. "Is he still breathing? Good, I'll leave a ticket." :dodgy:
It appears yet another inconvenience that you don't need, even if the citation is inadequate.
- - -
So if driver is not Hispanic or white, then what are they?
You are a tall dude Bill.![]()
