Sorry to read of your accident, but glad you are ok for the most part. I wish you well with rehab and the dealing with the insurance aftermath.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



i am going to get a free consultation ... anything would help.Haystack_imp said:Sorry to hear of your accident. Heal up quickly and keep your attitude positive!
Being self-emplyed myself I can identify with your insurance situation.
Also, since we live close to Sturgis we see many advertisements for motorcycle accident injury lawyers: Home. Motorcycle Accident Lawyers | Russ Brown | Motorcycle Attorneys Who Ride. etc. Worth a try.
Haystack
Cormanus_imp said:What’s the deal in the US? Are federal vehicles immune from liability?
But wouldn't the mail vehicle bear some civil responsibility for causing the accident? Although as I'm typing this I realize it would be a tough fight in court. Both proving it and also they are probably considered something like emergency vehicles in that it is your responsibility to avoid them.decarmine_imp said:I inferred from this thread there was no actual contact between the OP and the mail vehicle -- so, no actual "accident"...
But proving it would be *very* difficult, whether or not they be considered emergency vehicles. The OP just "lost control for unknown reasons".KiowaEagle_imp said:But wouldn't the mail vehicle bear some civil responsibility for causing the accident? Although as I'm typing this I realize it would be a tough fight in court. Both proving it and also they are probably considered something like emergency vehicles in that it is your responsibility to avoid them.decarmine_imp said:I inferred from this thread there was no actual contact between the OP and the mail vehicle -- so, no actual "accident"...