Spiderwatts_imp said:
Mscb1100_imp said:
These helped move bars up an inch and back about 1 3/8 inch.
Seating position is more upright and neutral now
If you would please tell me what exact model# you ordered. I had looked awhile back and could not find them. Were you able to use all stock cables and lines after install? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
If you would please tell me what exact model# you ordered. I had looked awhile back and could not find them. Were you able to use all stock cables and lines after install? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
go to genmar webpage
It is part # x102 for aluminum
part # 102b for black
they are 1 inch up and 1 3/8 inch back
I used stock cables and wiring, did not have to make any modifications.
PS, you will need to go by Honda to get two more caps, they are about 1.19 a piece