GENMAR customer service?

Skypilot_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey all. Anyone have any feedback on GENMAR as far as customer service goes? I ordered my risers 6 days ago and still haven’t even received a confirmation of processing the order. Just a charge on my card. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and still nothing? Never had it take this long for ordering anything from any vendor.
 
I'm hearing that a lot across the MC boards.
 
Thread starter
Looked around and yes it seems they are out of business. Not so out of business that they haven’t closed down their payment system though. I’ve opened a dispute with PayPal so looks like my $$ will be gone for at least 30 days. Total garbage and total disappointment. Should something be put up here on the forum as a general warning so it doesn’t happen again?
 
Skypilot_imp said:
Looked around and yes it seems they are out of business. Not so out of business that they haven’t closed down their payment system though. I’ve opened a dispute with PayPal so looks like my $$ will be gone for at least 30 days. Total garbage and total disappointment. Should something be put up here on the forum as a general warning so it doesn’t happen again?
Looks like you just did...
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
Skypilot_imp said:
Looked around and yes it seems they are out of business. Not so out of business that they haven’t closed down their payment system though. I’ve opened a dispute with PayPal so looks like my $$ will be gone for at least 30 days. Total garbage and total disappointment. Should something be put up here on the forum as a general warning so it doesn’t happen again?
Looks like you just did...
Looks like you just did...
What I meant is there an area for threads like that...you know like a public service announcement PSA area lol
 
Back
Top