I stopped by the dealer today to pick up the manual. They had a standard in so I snapped a quick pic.

I also took some pictures of the general information pages of the manual. I thought it was interesting to see the differences between the '13 and the '14. Especially the oil and fuel pump flow rate.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/the_light/media/cb1100/20140401_194346_zpsdfa4cd4f.jpg.html]http://smg.photobucket.com/user/the_light/media/cb1100/20140401_194346_zpsdfa4cd4f.jpg.html
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing

I also took some pictures of the general information pages of the manual. I thought it was interesting to see the differences between the '13 and the '14. Especially the oil and fuel pump flow rate.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/the_light/media/cb1100/20140401_194346_zpsdfa4cd4f.jpg.html]http://smg.photobucket.com/user/the_light/media/cb1100/20140401_194346_zpsdfa4cd4f.jpg.html
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
Private Group Photo & Video Sharing

.