jman10_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi Guys,
Just thought i'd say G'day and show some pic's of the bike. Only had it for around a month now but really digging the old school feel of the Honda. Being a super sport type bike rider for 20 years this was the first naked bike that really caught my eye and after a quick test ride I had to add one to the stable.
I have striped it down a bit which i'm sure a few members will hate but It's something I've always done to make a bike feel more mine I guess. Last picture is my other love, it's an 09 hayabusa I've owned since new.
Anyway, hope to chat soon and add/gain some knowledge on the CB and hopefully meet a few friends in the process, which is I guess why we are all here,
Cheers,
Jason.
Just thought i'd say G'day and show some pic's of the bike. Only had it for around a month now but really digging the old school feel of the Honda. Being a super sport type bike rider for 20 years this was the first naked bike that really caught my eye and after a quick test ride I had to add one to the stable.
I have striped it down a bit which i'm sure a few members will hate but It's something I've always done to make a bike feel more mine I guess. Last picture is my other love, it's an 09 hayabusa I've owned since new.
Anyway, hope to chat soon and add/gain some knowledge on the CB and hopefully meet a few friends in the process, which is I guess why we are all here,
Cheers,
Jason.
