Seancampbell777, try searching the forum. I remember someone trying to swap out the gauges with a single one and having terrible trouble. If there are other, happier stories, I don't remember them.
I think one of the BIG problems he had was how to handle the data line. Don’t think he ever got that resolved.
The bikes after 2013 have a bi-directional serial data line between the meters and the ECU. That makes it hard to just swap in another cool set of meters.
Not sure what gold forks the OP is referencing as it relates to the CB. The only model that came with gold forks was the 2017 RS that I’m aware of. They should be available via a Honda dealer since they’re OEM.
Notice they are listed for the 2010-2013 models. Those bikes do not have the serial data line. The 2014 and later models do. So I would say these meters will not work on your bike.
Notice they are listed for the 2010-2013 models. Those bikes do not have the serial data line. The 2014 and later models do. So I would say these meters will not work on your bike.