Hello
I noticed awter a while under sun (summertime in south of France, very hot), I had a pretty massive leak that sent gasoline.
My dealer told me it's normal at the beginning ... did it happend to some of you ?
When it is parked in the basement, quite cool, there is no leakage (full tank or not), it is related with heat / sunlight
Someone told me that maybe the blowhole is blocked
(Sorry if im not using proper wording
)
Thanks
Gaby
I noticed awter a while under sun (summertime in south of France, very hot), I had a pretty massive leak that sent gasoline.
My dealer told me it's normal at the beginning ... did it happend to some of you ?
When it is parked in the basement, quite cool, there is no leakage (full tank or not), it is related with heat / sunlight
Someone told me that maybe the blowhole is blocked
(Sorry if im not using proper wording
)Thanks
Gaby

Nope that did not even work. I also tried to upload a pic to a post, and it came out upside down, so I kind of gave up on pictures on the forum. I already knew I was not that bright, but I did not figure I needed to reinforce that, every time someone saw a reply or post that I did!