Dec 28, 2018 #41 H Houtman_imp Road warrior THANKS Max , I had quite a few of these bikes and of course wish that I never sold them but on the other hand I am very happy with my CB 1100' s . My love with Honda started at 16 with a 49 cc Cub in Holland.
THANKS Max , I had quite a few of these bikes and of course wish that I never sold them but on the other hand I am very happy with my CB 1100' s . My love with Honda started at 16 with a 49 cc Cub in Holland.
Feb 13, 2019 #42 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior This is no garage queen: Past summer saw this '83 Yamaha Maxim 1100 and its owner. This is a barely street legal beater, but it still purrs.
This is no garage queen: Past summer saw this '83 Yamaha Maxim 1100 and its owner. This is a barely street legal beater, but it still purrs.