GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
G60: The rituals, dance, signaling and negotiation protocols appear universally familiar. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Great story GI60Gone in 60_imp said:Lots of talk here about cleaning out garages as well. I try to keep mine neat and tidy after I had a sort of reckoning a few years back. I was in the middle of multiple motorcycle projects and was doing a lot of late-night thrashing in the garage after work. I let things get very messy. I was, of course, single at the time.
Then, I went on a two-week business trip. In my haste to leave, I left my garage door partially open. After a few days, a few of my concerned neighbors who hadn't seen me come and go peered into my garage, and based on the condition, actually thought that it had been ransacked by thieves. Fearing that I had been robbed, and was possibly inside my house beaten or worse, they called the police.
When I came home from my trip, there was a police report neatly placed on the stairs up to my living room. It said that neighbors called, fearing that I had been robbed. Police concluded that I was just an incredible slob, and secured my garage door for me.
That was quite a wake up call. I bought each of my neighbors a nice bottle of wine as a thank you for their concern, and from that point on, make sure that, at least from the street, my garage is neat and tidy.

Gone in 60_imp said:Lots of talk here about cleaning out garages as well. I try to keep mine neat and tidy after I had a sort of reckoning a few years back. I was in the middle of multiple motorcycle projects and was doing a lot of late-night thrashing in the garage after work. I let things get very messy. I was, of course, single at the time.
Then, I went on a two-week business trip. In my haste to leave, I left my garage door partially open. After a few days, a few of my concerned neighbors who hadn't seen me come and go peered into my garage, and based on the condition, actually thought that it had been ransacked by thieves. Fearing that I had been robbed, and was possibly inside my house beaten or worse, they called the police.
When I came home from my trip, there was a police report neatly placed on the stairs up to my living room. It said that neighbors called, fearing that I had been robbed. Police concluded that I was just an incredible slob, and secured my garage door for me.
That was quite a wake up call. I bought each of my neighbors a nice bottle of wine as a thank you for their concern, and from that point on, make sure that, at least from the street, my garage is neat and tidy.

lol - man, you are so his.Gone in 60_imp said:Heck, Stich, the best pets I ever got were the ones who wandered into my garage.
Currently feeding a tabby cat my wife and I nicknamed Dangman. Because every time he comes into the garage and howls for a snack, we say "Dang, man, are you back again?"
I'm sure cooperheads are cuddly on a cold night, no no thanks! :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Heck, Stich, the best pets I ever got were the ones who wandered into my garage.
Currently feeding a tabby cat my wife and I nicknamed Dangman. Because every time he comes into the garage and howls for a snack, we say "Dang, man, are you back again?"
Cats are awesome!Gone in 60_imp said:Heck, Stich, the best pets I ever got were the ones who wandered into my garage.
Currently feeding a tabby cat my wife and I nicknamed Dangman. Because every time he comes into the garage and howls for a snack, we say "Dang, man, are you back again?"
