Mar 27, 2017 #62 I IndianRider_imp Running like a top I ordered both the triumph and kawasaki gaitors and returned the Triumph ones as the Kawasaki quality is much more superior and I guess is why they cost what they do.
I ordered both the triumph and kawasaki gaitors and returned the Triumph ones as the Kawasaki quality is much more superior and I guess is why they cost what they do.
Mar 27, 2017 #63 C c-breezy_imp Been there Sweet, thanks popgun! Adding things to my wish list for future mods so I needed this
Mar 27, 2017 #64 the Ferret Road warrior yes 41 mm.. How to with Kaw Part number How To install Fork Boots aka Gaiters
Mar 27, 2017 #65 C c-breezy_imp Been there Thanks Ferret - I was looking through that thread too - great write up, got it bookmarked too :beerchug:
Thanks Ferret - I was looking through that thread too - great write up, got it bookmarked too :beerchug:
Mar 31, 2017 #66 A aschem_imp Been there Here is a set of leather ones for 41mm forks. https://www.baakmotocyclettes.com/en/home/161-leather-fork-gaiters-motorcycle.html
Here is a set of leather ones for 41mm forks. https://www.baakmotocyclettes.com/en/home/161-leather-fork-gaiters-motorcycle.html