Gaiters for my CB

Grinton_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
what type of gaiters can mount our CB?
only honda or other brands?
I read that someone has installed those kawasaki

Thanks
 
As reported on the site by long time users, the Kawasakis last forever. Most of the other ones don't.

Here is an interesting thread on that: Fork Gaiters - buyer beware

And check out the How TO that Rocky mentioned.
 
Definitely check out the thread mentioned above for the info needed. I installed the Kawasaki gaiters in January by following the excellent tutorial posted by the Ferret...it went very smoothly. If I can do it, trust me, anyone can do it.

I don't recall the Kawasaki part number needed but i remember it cost a little under $100 I believe...
 
Blockhead_imp said:
Definitely check out the thread mentioned above for the info needed. I installed the Kawasaki gaiters in January by following the excellent tutorial posted by the Ferret...it went very smoothly. If I can do it, trust me, anyone can do it.

I don't recall the Kawasaki part number needed but i remember it cost a little under $100 I believe...
Kawasaki Gaiter Part Numbers: 49006-1335 (boots) [x 2] from a thread started by Ferret with DIY photos here. FWIW, Ferret, forum moderator, almost always knows whereof he speaks!

Cheers!
fritz
 
Back
Top