FYI. Craigslist > 2014 Deluxe Sacramento,CA

For the Sacramento area, it sounds okay as an initial asking price to me. Regardless of advertised prices, most dealers here are going to charge you about $9600 for a 2014 standard. This is a relatively rare 2014 DLX. Take away the dollar amount and the question becomes: Would I rather have this like-new, red DLX with some nice accessories, or the base model black standard?

Disclaimer: I am painfully aware that in other areas of the United States, one can pick up a new 2014 standard or a like-new DLX for way less than $9600. I am also aware that I would be lucky to sell my like-new 2014 standard for $6000.
 
JH2SC6589EK000258

He has the condition as NEW....wrong.
And the displacement as 1100....wrong.

Ding dong.
 
Not in our registry but a lot of the mods seen here including Rlets
 
It sure does look familiar though, doesn't it?
 
Thread starter
It appears the "inner rim area" has been blacked out. Maybe a red rim pinstripe added. It totally killed the looks for me. I really prefer the deluxe bright rims.
This pic is one of my favorites. If I ever get my hands on one, I promise I'll only add an OEM rear rack. Just perfection.

Thanks for letting me vent my 2 cents.
 
The wheels look like they came from a 2013 model.
 
jerrycon_imp said:
For the Sacramento area, it sounds okay as an initial asking price to me. Regardless of advertised prices, most dealers here are going to charge you about $9600 for a 2014 standard. This is a relatively rare 2014 DLX. Take away the dollar amount and the question becomes: Would I rather have this like-new, red DLX with some nice accessories, or the base model black standard?

Disclaimer: I am painfully aware that in other areas of the United States, one can pick up a new 2014 standard or a like-new DLX for way less than $9600. I am also aware that I would be lucky to sell my like-new 2014 standard for $6000.


I guess I got lucky with my black 2014. Dealer was tired of it sitting in the showroom and dropped it to $8600, then Honda offered $1000 Honda Bucks which brought it down to $7600.
 
RajunCajun_imp said:
kennyw_imp said:
The wheels look like they came from a 2013 model.
Hey Kenny
Did you ever get that Louisiana plate I sent you? (Antique)
Eric
Hey Kenny
Did you ever get that Louisiana plate I sent you? (Antique)
Eric
I believe so. Sorry if I forgot to let you know.
 
You done good, Mechanix. Real good. It sure is a lot of bike for the money you paid.

Mechanix_imp said:
jerrycon_imp said:
For the Sacramento area, it sounds okay as an initial asking price to me. Regardless of advertised prices, most dealers here are going to charge you about $9600 for a 2014 standard. This is a relatively rare 2014 DLX. Take away the dollar amount and the question becomes: Would I rather have this like-new, red DLX with some nice accessories, or the base model black standard?

Disclaimer: I am painfully aware that in other areas of the United States, one can pick up a new 2014 standard or a like-new DLX for way less than $9600. I am also aware that I would be lucky to sell my like-new 2014 standard for $6000.


I guess I got lucky with my black 2014. Dealer was tired of it sitting in the showroom and dropped it to $8600, then Honda offered $1000 Honda Bucks which brought it down to $7600.
 
jerrycon_imp said:
You done good, Mechanix. Real good. It sure is a lot of bike for the money you paid.

Mechanix_imp said:
jerrycon_imp said:
For the Sacramento area, it sounds okay as an initial asking price to me. Regardless of advertised prices, most dealers here are going to charge you about $9600 for a 2014 standard. This is a relatively rare 2014 DLX. Take away the dollar amount and the question becomes: Would I rather have this like-new, red DLX with some nice accessories, or the base model black standard?

Disclaimer: I am painfully aware that in other areas of the United States, one can pick up a new 2014 standard or a like-new DLX for way less than $9600. I am also aware that I would be lucky to sell my like-new 2014 standard for $6000.


I guess I got lucky with my black 2014. Dealer was tired of it sitting in the showroom and dropped it to $8600, then Honda offered $1000 Honda Bucks which brought it down to $7600.
Thanks jerrycon, I was watching this bike since the day I bought my wife's pcx150 in Feb. Then in April they dropped the price...then the coupon kept flashing on the screen, so my wife said to go get it! Going back to SF to get the factory heated grips put on and the first service done.
 
Back
Top