Fun with Filters

In the last one your wife is melting.

I like the water color. Very cool. I could see that blown up and framed on the wall.
 
The last one reminds me of one of those metamorphoses in the Terminator. Is there something you want to tell us, MG?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
In the last one your wife is melting.

I like the water color. Very cool. I could see that blown up and framed on the wall.
I like to think I have that effect on her. And, I agree. The water color one would look nice in a frame. I just might do that. Hang it up in my office. I have another shot of my (former) beloved VFR800 that I'm going to try the same effect on and maybe put two frames up!
Cormanus_imp said:
The last one reminds me of one of those metamorphoses in the Terminator. Is there something you want to tell us, MG?
Only that self-awareness is inevitable. With it, only one logical conclusion: extermination protocol.
ride4now_imp said:
MG... What's the name of the app? Pretty cool!
Thanks ride4 now! The app is called "CartoonSketch." I'm using the free version. There are apparently another 96 filters available if you're willing to pay the extra money. I can't remember now if it's .99 or 2.99.
 
LOL and people call me cheap
 
And the funny thing is my kids have been using that for, um, years, ... They like that stuff and can't appreciate a CB1100, go figure.
 
Back
Top