New Summer Gloves - Biltwell Bantam

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I picked up a pair of Biltwell Bantam gloves and have to say, they are quite comfortable. Leather on the palm and underside of the fingers and thumb as well as across the knuckles. Some type of quilted synthetic material on the back of the hand and ends of the fingers. And, my favorite, a nice fleece liner inside and across the top of the hand. There's no armor in these gloves but for $39, they seemed like a great value. I hope they last.



[url=http://s51.photobucket.com/user/jamesfontaine/media/Mobile%20Uploads/65B10524-758D-4B31-9497-9BB524D0C02F.jpg.html]
 
Look pretty schmick, MG.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Look pretty schmick, MG.
A quick check at my favorite reference source revealed the following:

SCHMICK: Descriptive word, usually depecting a person or thing. If referring to a person, theres Lots of confidence, and an aura of almost detachment. In general, Means very suave, very smooth, ultra-cool.

Thank you, kind sir.
Nemo_imp said:
YOU HAVE HUGE HANDS!
:D
Haha. I carry the packaging around to show off to all the ladies. Truth is, I normally wear XL gloves but read that with this particular model, you should go a size larger. That proved to be true. The XXL fit perfectly.
 
Back
Top