iamheero_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone have one of these? Amazon.com
14mm drain plug, I like the easy access versions.
Next week I'm going to be getting a '14 base model and noticed the service interval for the oil changes is 2x what I'm used to, so I thought I'd throw a Fumoto valve on there to make it go a little quicker/cleaner. Does anyone have one on their bike? If so, was it a PITA to install? It seems like there's a little ridge near the drain bolt that may prevent it from fitting, but since I don't have the bike yet I can't say for sure.
14mm drain plug, I like the easy access versions.
Next week I'm going to be getting a '14 base model and noticed the service interval for the oil changes is 2x what I'm used to, so I thought I'd throw a Fumoto valve on there to make it go a little quicker/cleaner. Does anyone have one on their bike? If so, was it a PITA to install? It seems like there's a little ridge near the drain bolt that may prevent it from fitting, but since I don't have the bike yet I can't say for sure.