Fueling and Air overhaul imminent. looking for any advice

:beerchug: :rofl: :beerchug: :rofl:
 
In our area (Asheville NC ) there are about 50 craft breweries and some are VERY good. I just finished a Beerology class at AB Tech.
 
Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......
 
Houtman_imp said:
Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive / ride !
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Most of the breweries came after we moved to Asheville in 2004 , my reputation for liking beer spurred the opening of many......
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive / ride !
For SURE, from now on, I only buy and consume the HOUTMAN SPECIAL :P:D Please do as I get a nice commission to pay for my motorcycle hobby but promise not to drink and drive !
Full $upport
:beerchug:
 
Burial Brewing in Ashville. 'Nuff said.

Back to topic at hand you will also need a scale to weigh the difference between the stock system and the titanium. I just gotta know.
 
Thread starter
Just encountered a huge problem. The velocity stacks show "out of stock" on samurider. "out of stock" on webike. "not for sale" on the TSR website....this is really bad news. Without those wider funnels i'm always going to be limited.

Does anybody know of another source from which i might be able to find these?

these guys for reference: TSR : Air Funnel Kit [17200-S65-000]
 
How about a mail to TSR, to ask them whether any of their stockists still have a set of "old stock" hanging around?
Good luck.
 
Thread starter
Bazbro_imp said:
How about a mail to TSR, to ask them whether any of their stockists still have a set of "old stock" hanging around?
Good luck.
already done. as well as mail to Mr. T and Webike. we'll see what everybody says....i don't know why they'd keep listing it on the site if it was gone forever.
 
Thread starter
The Import Fairy came.



I honestly didn't know they came pre-treated.



Also my carbon fiber 80's style fender and my new TSR funnel. the hour approaches...
 
They do look cool :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top