Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If it was aesthetically possible, a Camel Tank could be another option to explore:PowerDubs_imp said:Is that bigger than the dlx tank?
Pics?
I’d love a bigger tank, but picky about the looks.
I hate filling gas on a bike. Always have.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think 30 miles 50km is about right according to my fuel mileage. Don't think it's worth the investment. 20-21l tank I'd consider, get another 60-70 miles, maybe I'll have someone fabricate onePowerDubs_imp said:Samurider got back to me. Tank is available. 3 liters bigger than the 14 standard tank. Would cost about $1100 shipped because of Covid he has to do UPS for shipping which costs more.
So depending on riding style- about 30 extra miles?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess a bungee corded old jerrycan to the bike then?Cormanus_imp said:I’m not going to change my tank, but an extra 50-60 kms would make a big difference.
Thankfully, I have never run out of gas on a bike or cage. The closest I came was flooding the engine, both bike and cage. :-/ (took a bit of time to restart)Cormanus_imp said:I guess. Or get off and push for a bit. :biker: