Fuel Pump Gasket

736cc_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I'm swapping my fuel tank (scored a Black original) and when I install the fuel pump, do I need a new gasket?
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Nope, I'm on my 4th tank with no problems at all.
Original red one, black one, retro, anuther one? That puts a smile on my face. Still in full retro mode?
Original red one, black one, retro, anuther one? That puts a smile on my face. Still in full retro mode?
I had a dented stock tank on for a week, after that came the WH tank. It's still in full retro dress, might have her out today.
I love how strong they run when it's below 50.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Nope, I'm on my 4th tank with no problems at all.
Original red one, black one, retro, anuther one? That puts a smile on my face. Still in full retro mode?
Original red one, black one, retro, anuther one? That puts a smile on my face. Still in full retro mode?
I had a dented stock tank on for a week, after that came the WH tank. It's still in full retro dress, might have her out today.
I love how strong they run when it's below 50.
Original red one, black one, retro, anuther one? That puts a smile on my face. Still in full retro mode?
I had a dented stock tank on for a week, after that came the WH tank. It's still in full retro dress, might have her out today.
I love how strong they run when it's below 50.
Your bike sounds like the GI Joe toys I had as a kid. I'd change him from soldier to astronaut to frogman...and back!
 
Back
Top