Hi Rai,
My service manual 2013-14 does NOT indicate ANY specs/ resistance for gas sending unit ...but if you still have your old one and if it is cracked/broken just below 2 soldering points (as per your pic), with a little skills and luck, you will be able to get its original specs by measuring resistance (Ohms) at Empty and Full position*. All you need is an Ohmeter. Your gas sending unit is nothing else but a variable resistor and its resistance can continuously be measured between 2 terminals while moving float from Empty to Full or vice versa*. You can record as many readings as possible*. Simple. DO IT.
*I made my diagnose based on 2013-14 diagram, NOT 2015 and I believe is the same as far as diagnosis are concerned.
Good luck!!
Peter
I had the same thoughts as you, but the black thing by the top connection may be a resistor. And its split in half. So, I didn't offer any troubleshooting tips, not knowing for sure.
Ok, after typing that, in the manual, for After '13 model (that means the 2014 models) on page 19-28 it says that for resistance:
Full: 5-7 ohms
Empty: 204-210 ohms
Thats it for resistance readings. Hope this helps.
To add, for those wondering, for 2013 the readings are full, 8-12 ohms and empty 213-219 ohms.
Hi Rai,
A month ago, we provided you with all the information you needed... specs, how to test it, ++++ and since then there is no update from your side...could you be so kind and let us know how you fix your problem with your fuel sending sensor, etc...
Cheers,
Peter
We made it.
Also the tachometer did not work, for it the amplifier was soldered
Just in case I throw off contacts of the master (Can to whom it is useful) VK.com | VK