Gold, I don’t know about Canadian models, but in the US the CB has a vapor recovery system. Charcoal canister, purge valve, etc. I would expect any vapors to get captured by it and burned later.
Gold, I don’t know about Canadian models, but in the US the CB has a vapor recovery system. Charcoal canister, purge valve, etc. I would expect any vapors to get captured by it and burned later.
I'm probably wrong, but I think the '75 GL1000 was the first Honda to come with a fuel gauge. Before that, relying on the trip meter and peering into the tank was sufficient to know what you had available. The reserve petcock was your lifeline.
Mine has been wonky for the last 20,000 miles or so. It does the warning flash usually. Sometimes show fuel level, when it does, it’s wrong. I only go by resetting trip meter A and filling up at around 100 miles. I fill up everyday for my commute anyway (90 miles a day round trip) Or, like someone already said, open the tank, look inside, knock on the tank and have a listen...
Mine has been wonky for the last 20,000 miles or so. It does the warning flash usually. Sometimes show fuel level, when it does, it’s wrong. I only go by resetting trip meter A and filling up at around 100 miles. I fill up everyday for my commute anyway (90 miles a day round trip) Or, like someone already said, open the tank, look inside, knock on the tank and have a listen...