Front turn signal mounting hole diameter

c-breezy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hoping someone has the answer at hand, and apologies if it's already been covered (I searched) but does anyone know what size mounting bolts the front turn signal mounting holes will accept? I seem to recall that for at least one member, the holes were too small for the aftermarket signals that he purchased and thus, he had to drill.

Thanks in advance!
 
The threaded hole for the bolt is about 6mm. There is a locating tab that keeps the blinker from rotating.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Wow - they are much smaller than I expected. I was considering some turn signals that used 10mm bolts - now I know what to look for!

Thanks again!!! :beerchug:
 
In the fiche, the front signal bolt size is 6x10 and the rears 6x14
 
The holes on the rear are a lot larger than the bolts. I'm not sure about the fronts.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
In the fiche, the front signal bolt size is 6x10 and the rears 6x14

Thanks popgun! Can always count on you for a reference to the manual
c846e3a0045d66f41609db49ab924263.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone mounted front turn signals that came with larger diameter mounting bolts in the stock location? I assume you'd just drill them out to be wider?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top