Front fork seal Guards, not gators

peterbaron_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Would it be that difficult to make those with a 3Dprinter?
Probably not... but you would run out of ink very quickly during 3D processing and your project could fail before you refill it...:)
Probably not... but you would run out of ink very quickly during 3D processing and your project could fail before you refill it...:) :rofl:
 
I found the fork guards on my 2017EX work very well in shielding crud. I used some Triumph ones I had kicking around which were the same diameter. I did have to bring the twin horns out on some washers though as the guards just caught them.

 
Tev62_imp said:
I found the fork guards on my 2017EX work very well in shielding crud. I used some Triumph ones I had kicking around which were the same diameter. I did have to bring the twin horns out on some washers though as the guards just caught them.
I like this shot, Tev.
 
Hmm.. didn't think about the horns. I put slightly smaller ones on my CB, wonder if that would help.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
I found the fork guards on my 2017EX work very well in shielding crud. I used some Triumph ones I had kicking around which were the same diameter. I did have to bring the twin horns out on some washers though as the guards just caught them.
I like this shot, Tev.
I like this shot, Tev.
My lads North American spec Ninja EX250F, this colour was never sold in Europe. It is ironic that the modern plastic adorned Ninja is a carburetted 2004 and the chromed up CB is a fuel injected 2017MY. :)
 
Thread starter
New guards already installed and tested on my white CB

3d60d0e0bcff6001a213d0b480518cd3.jpg


9e91c35619fd037989c40c4336069d84.jpg


My DLX will get them installed this week.
 
Mine is home made from a PCV pipe back in 2017 and not as nice as yours PB.

It is secured via a tie-wrap.

It is tall enough but will not contact the horns during hard braking.

Does the job properly and happy with the price $2.


 
Back
Top