Thread starter
On a thoroughly wet Sydney day InHouse Bob graduated from his training wheels.
The sun came out only when we were stopped.
The sun came out only when we were stopped.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


You're trying to start something aren't you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:curlyjoe_imp said:Great pics and keep them coming.
Cormanus, would you ask Pterodactyl about some odd engine noises I've heard since switching to 10W40 oil?![]()
I'm wishing I had taken your advice and took a couple of weeks off, wet weather riding still beats work.Cormanus_imp said:Things went better today. It started cloudy, but cleared as we got to the pass through the Snowy Mountains. It's been a lovely afternoon with some excellent riding.
First photo of 4 forum CBs in Australia!