french bask cb 1100 candy gold

A bloke could exhaust his store of superlatives responding to your photos, arkaos. It's a lovely bike!
 
Thread starter
I would like to change the saddle but I do not know which option to choose :
1 - The first stock
2 - Carbon Cache
3 - cafe racer seat stock
4 - Short golden
5 - long golden

help me please !!!

 
I'm kinda partial to the looks of the original, but my second choice would be third pic down as long as you don't plan to carry a passenger or strap anything to the seat
 
I also like the stock seat best. With the color scheme and classic stripes it just looks a little funky to my eye with a big seat. That being said, classic cafe looks good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
^^^ What Rocky said. :thumbsup:
 
Fantastic Arkaos. I can't help thinking ride4now and TINK have a rival in the clean department.
 
Those historic colors are just beautiful. You've done a great job.
 
normally I do not like an exhaust like this with this type of bike, too modern....but for some reason your exhaust does fit the bike, it does not bother at all!

I think its because of all the subtle carbon elements and the compactness of the exhaust!

I bet it sounds great :thumbsup:


Bien fait! ;)
 
Back
Top