french bask cb 1100 candy gold

Can't believe how much a simple paint job changes the look of the bike. Incredible.
 
Arkaos, Did you just get your original tank painted?? I've been thinking of doing something similar and yours looks awesome! Also, where did you get the chromed trim for the tank??
 
Thread starter
I repainted the original tank was red in candy gold custom ( Y2CC ) . The chrome strip is a 3 meters strip used for cars ($ 10)
 
arkaos_imp said:
I repainted the original tank was red in candy gold custom ( Y2CC ) . The chrome strip is a 3 meters strip used for cars ($ 10)
Awesome, thanks!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The gold candy color is really cool.

When I was kid, a young policeman in my neighborhood bought a CB750, one
of the first, in exactly the same color and we couldn't keep our eyes off it
whenever we saw it. Since that time, the Honda with its look and sound
stays somehow in my mind.

Too bad, that Honda didn't put the CB1100 on the market in such candy gold
since its arrival. Although I like black, I would have tried to own a gold one instead.

Wisedrum
 
ah ok, so this is not your CB it seems, I found a website with that specific Gold CB with Road Comet II fairing:
CB1100(SC65)

6dc50ed5e16b07d829398a16f1659aca.jpg

a53e2bfbc9e3980df88389de22109ac6.jpg
 
Back
Top