Free SuperBrace offer - DFW area

Cruiseman_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I am shooting a video for SuperBrace and need a CB1100 for about an hour to do an install video. If you are interested, you would need to bring your bike to my garage/studio in Carrollton where I do the install and shoot the video. You get a brand new SuperBrace fork stabilizer installed FOR FREE! You are welcome to wait while I do the install, or you can leave the bike and pick it up later, the choice is yours.

If you are interested, email me at superbrace@cruisemansgarage.com
 
Will there be girls with hot outfits and low camera angles ;)

That is all you need for a video right?
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Will there be girls with hot outfits and low camera angles ;)

That is all you need for a video right?
I am a 58 year-old pear-shaped man. I can take my shirt off during the install if that sweetens the deal any.
 
Well, I work for the Navy and Don't ask, don't tell is over, butttt, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm in Virginia Beach!! :)
 
Thread starter
Seriously guys, you will be amazed at how this fork brace will improve your handing. And, it's FREE! If I don't hear from someone by tomorrow, I am going to offer this to one of the local dealers here in Dallas.
 
Hey Grover if your bike is in the video that will make your bike famous! Then you can mail me that used fork brace! :). The way I see it friends are friend :) let me know I will be standing by my mail box. Lol.
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
My baby's famous!! ;) Thanks Cruiseman, that's a very professional job you've done there!

My initial impressions of the SuperBrace are very positive, the front end certainly feels more planted cornering at speed and when performing low-speed maneuvers. I'll plan to provide a more in-depth review once I've had a chance to really get out and beat on it, but so far so great!

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very nicely done video and your bike looks great grover!
 
I'm still going with it needs hot babes with skimpy outfits... :)
 
Back
Top