Free Honda SERVICE Manuals

dan88_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
https://www.powermanuals.com/honda-service-manuals/

Will be adding Parts Lists as well in the next couple of weeks & got a box full of more manuals to scan and add.
If you have any Other Manuals- Feel Free to add, have got some really good stuff on it from other members on other forums :)
Let me know if you see any problems,or anything that could be done better.

Older Hondas for now ,but more to come...
Cheers,
Dan.
 
dan88_imp said:
https://www.powermanuals.com/honda-service-manuals/

Will be adding Parts Lists as well in the next couple of weeks & got a box full of more manuals to scan and add.
If you have any Other Manuals- Feel Free to add, have got some really good stuff on it from other members on other forums :)
Let me know if you see any problems,or anything that could be done better.

Older Hondas for now ,but more to come...
Cheers,
Dan.
I'm waiting :)
 
It will be interesting to me to see how long the site survives. I’d have thought the owners of the copyright in those manuals are likely to act to protect them. Let’s see.
 
I am saying that you are probably right and I was probably wrong.
OR this was done with an professional scanner (that's why I said not photographed or manually scanned, in which case you would see pages not straight, not in focus, etc.). ;)
 
j3gq_imp said:
I am saying that you are probably right and I was probably wrong.
OR this was done with an professional scanner (that's why I said not photographed or manually scanned, in which case you would see pages not straight, not in focus, etc.). ;)
No problem.

Advanced post-image technologies and apparatuses exist today to better and more quickly align books to "look more flat" when an image scan is taken.

With the right application, a modern smart mobile device can perform very good "flat" scans.
 
If it's taken down subsequent to a lawyer's threat, it disappears for a few days only to come back on a different server, under a different name, may be in a different country. No enthusiast collector of copyright content is scared of the law when the chance of being convicted (at least outside the US with it's very special law eco system) is close to zero. So I agree, let's see ;)

Cormanus_imp said:
It will be interesting to me to see how long the site survives. I’d have thought the owners of the copyright in those manuals are likely to act to protect them. Let’s see.
 
Back
Top