Oct 29, 2015 #1 T Toddman_imp Running like a top Thread starter Does Fast Freddie really have an account here?
Oct 29, 2015 #3 T Toddman_imp Running like a top Thread starter I thought I read a post the other day, something about red velvet or a name similar. Tortuga posted of a "Red Mist".
I thought I read a post the other day, something about red velvet or a name similar. Tortuga posted of a "Red Mist".
Oct 29, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior We had a member named Red Mist joined in February 2014 and was driven away by certain members (that no longer participate) in June of that year. He hasn't been back since to the last of my knowledge.
We had a member named Red Mist joined in February 2014 and was driven away by certain members (that no longer participate) in June of that year. He hasn't been back since to the last of my knowledge.
Oct 29, 2015 #6 T Toddman_imp Running like a top Thread starter Thanks for that. I was on the Miata site the other day and was talking to a WERA champion and didn't know it.
Thanks for that. I was on the Miata site the other day and was talking to a WERA champion and didn't know it.
Oct 29, 2015 #7 R Rocky_imp Road warrior I think the only thing "Spencer" here is my "Spencer blue" gas tank
Oct 30, 2015 #8 C cosmos_imp First service completed I'm sure most people have seen this, but this thread made me watch it again and it still makes me smile
I'm sure most people have seen this, but this thread made me watch it again and it still makes me smile
Oct 30, 2015 #9 C c-breezy_imp Been there cosmos_imp said: I'm sure most people have seen this, but this thread made me watch it again and it still makes me smile Click to expand... I haven't seen it. That was awesome, thanks!
cosmos_imp said: I'm sure most people have seen this, but this thread made me watch it again and it still makes me smile Click to expand... I haven't seen it. That was awesome, thanks!
Oct 30, 2015 #10 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Well, I guess he showed him a thing or three :excited: Cool video