Freddie Spencer replica CB1100

RetroSeattle_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Cycle World is doing a Ride For Kids promotion and put together this groovy Spencer Replica using the CB1100 as a starting point. American Honda donated the donor bike. Cool stuff!
 
What is that blue thing mounted where the oil cooler usually goes?
 
Yeah, OK. That makes sense after looking more closely.
 
I saw this at the motorcycle show here in Seattle last fall. Perhaps I'm just not a racing fan but my first thought was "wtf... they ruined a beautiful CB1100". Not to my taste but I hope they raise a lot of money for the charity.
 
RetroSeattle_imp said:
Cycle World is doing a Ride For Kids promotion and put together this groovy Spencer Replica using the CB1100 as a starting point. American Honda donated the donor bike. Cool stuff!
Absolutely beautiful.
 
Weird that I saw this thread. About 2 hours ago, said hi to Freddie at a local Honda dealer here in Shreveport, which is his hometown. He looked fit as a fiddle, the years have been kind to him. Lots of folks know him here.

He appeared to be visiting, was driving what appeared to be a rent car with texas tags.

Had a very nice looking woman with him. ;)
 
Back
Top