Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ApathyCurve_imp said:Heh. Glad to see Freddie is still kickin' it. He was the champ when I was a teen, which was... um... a while ago.
Been through his school twice. That guy can ride. Effin' unreal. He did these corner drills where we'd all walk out to the track and he'd come flying by about five feet away from us, knee and pegs skimming the pavement, on an 800 Interceptor. He is so smooth it is impossible to describe unless you see it for yourself up close. He'd lead each student around the track for a couple of laps. I remember thinking, dang, Freddie Spencer is giving me a riding lesson...lola_imp said:
Enjoy![]()

That is on my list of things to do this year. I am certain it will improve the handling dramatically.ZRXman01_imp said:I was wondering how long it would take for someone to install a set of Ohlins rear shocks on this bike.....
![]()
It would take about 10 minutes. That's 1 minute to write a check for $1500.00 to buy a pair of the piggyback Ohlin's Freddie Spencer has on that CB11 and 9 minutes to bolt them on. I want a pair like that, yellow springs and all.ZRXman01_imp said:I was wondering how long it would take for someone to install a set of Ohlins rear shocks on this bike.....
![]()

Finger on the trigger!!! Now if I can only get the bank to let me skip a mortgage payment. :idea:ChipBeck_imp said:It would take about 10 minutes. That's 1 minute to write a check for $1500.00 to buy a pair of the piggyback Ohlin's Freddie Spencer has on that CB11 and 9 minutes to bolt them on. I want a pair like that, yellow springs and all.ZRXman01_imp said:I was wondering how long it would take for someone to install a set of Ohlins rear shocks on this bike.....
![]()
Chip
Finger on the trigger!!! Now if I can only get the bank to let me skip a mortgage payment. :idea:jodyz_imp said:Finger on the trigger!!! Now if I can only get the bank to let me skip a mortgage payment. :idea:ChipBeck_imp said:It would take about 10 minutes. That's 1 minute to write a check for $1500.00 to buy a pair of the piggyback Ohlin's Freddie Spencer has on that CB11 and 9 minutes to bolt them on. I want a pair like that, yellow springs and all.ZRXman01_imp said:I was wondering how long it would take for someone to install a set of Ohlins rear shocks on this bike.....
![]()
Chip
There is a scientific term for the type of person who would do that.ZRXman01_imp said:WHY I always feel the urge to throw another $10K++ in fancy aftermarket goodies to a
$10K bike is beyond most but is apparently in my DNA.....
I must MOD!!!!
