LikeAfox_imp
Running like a top
I have crashed at 65 mph, while sporting SW Motech guards and they saved my crankcase. Left guard was twisted like a pretzel and was missing about 50% of metal, but it stopped the important parts from touching the road. Basically, get those if you want to survive. DO NOT buy the ebay copy guards, yes they cost less, but they are made from pot metal. Original part is solid steel.
Having said that, I'm currently rocking this set Honda CB1100 2010-2018 Crash Bars | ruchkagaza
They are hollow, but run the entire height of a frame. They are excellent for mounting foot pegs and other nonsense. I'm going to make plates to block wind to my lower body, come winter time. $200 shipped to my door from Russia.
Having said that, I'm currently rocking this set Honda CB1100 2010-2018 Crash Bars | ruchkagaza
They are hollow, but run the entire height of a frame. They are excellent for mounting foot pegs and other nonsense. I'm going to make plates to block wind to my lower body, come winter time. $200 shipped to my door from Russia.
