Jul 10, 2013 #21 H HondaJon_imp Been there I think this is the one guys; Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts
Jul 10, 2013 #22 D dBuster_imp Been there HondaJon_imp said: I think this is the one guys; Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts Click to expand... Not sure if that is the one as the color choices don't indicate a clear one... unless I am missing it from that link... unless that is a light smoke colored one he has on the bike... but it looks clear to me, at least from the photos it looks clear.
HondaJon_imp said: I think this is the one guys; Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts Click to expand... Not sure if that is the one as the color choices don't indicate a clear one... unless I am missing it from that link... unless that is a light smoke colored one he has on the bike... but it looks clear to me, at least from the photos it looks clear.
Jul 10, 2013 #23 V vfrpaul98_imp Running like a top Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts this is the correct one #4620h smoke tint. Paul Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts products-Honda-cb1100-2010-Plus model #4620 smoke
Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts this is the correct one #4620h smoke tint. Paul Page Not Found - Puig Hi-Tech Parts products-Honda-cb1100-2010-Plus model #4620 smoke
Jul 10, 2013 #24 Lord Popgun Road warrior Paul knows this stuff believe me! But it does look clear in some pictures or lighting, but it is not.
Paul knows this stuff believe me! But it does look clear in some pictures or lighting, but it is not.
Jul 11, 2013 #25 W wildezt_imp Been there Paul is the original Farkle master .. valid advice from him always, I have listened to him and saved many dollars once..!
Paul is the original Farkle master .. valid advice from him always, I have listened to him and saved many dollars once..!
Jul 11, 2013 #26 D dBuster_imp Been there Okay, is there a recommended vendor in the US for that Puig windscreen #4620h????