Jul 11, 2021 #1 1 17-CB-002 Been there Thread starter Changes and upgrades to my 17' EX, picture taken at the same spot four years later . . .
Jul 11, 2021 #3 1 17-CB-002 Been there Thread starter I don't like it but had no other choise. :dodgy:
Jul 11, 2021 #4 Tev62 Road warrior Tank stripe looks well. Tell the neighbours to mix it up a little in future, that front yard is a disgrace, no change in four years.
Tank stripe looks well. Tell the neighbours to mix it up a little in future, that front yard is a disgrace, no change in four years.
Jul 11, 2021 #5 peterbaron Road warrior I certify that Alain's bike: is spic-&-span, looks and rides good P.S. get ready for next ride soon!
I certify that Alain's bike: is spic-&-span, looks and rides good P.S. get ready for next ride soon!
Jul 13, 2021 #6 Whoops Been there Alain Lee_imp said: Changes and upgrades to my 17' EX, picture taken at the same spot four years later . . . Click to expand... I am really diggin’ the hummingbird feeder mod in picture #2 by the gearbox!
Alain Lee_imp said: Changes and upgrades to my 17' EX, picture taken at the same spot four years later . . . Click to expand... I am really diggin’ the hummingbird feeder mod in picture #2 by the gearbox!
Jul 13, 2021 #8 peterbaron Road warrior Ouch, yes it is Alain must explain why (info sent)..otherwise the Ring will not be happy :-/
Jul 13, 2021 #9 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: It's missing an RLET :dodgy: Click to expand... Wholly crap! Superb eye Lord. Yeah, it is uncommon to witness a one-RLET CB1100, in Toronto, Canada no less.
Lord Popgun_imp said: It's missing an RLET :dodgy: Click to expand... Wholly crap! Superb eye Lord. Yeah, it is uncommon to witness a one-RLET CB1100, in Toronto, Canada no less.