PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sweet find.PowerDubs_imp said:
Sweet find.GoldOxide_imp said:Sweet find.PowerDubs_imp said:
The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod?1100DAVE_imp said:Sweet find.GoldOxide_imp said:Sweet find.PowerDubs_imp said:
The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap. Hi GoldOxide, the clear you speak of is the coating that the levers came with way back then from the factory, so it's still got stock levers, did you notice the modification to the rear shocks, I've never seen that before and I've had three 750's, still have a K3 now..cheers 1100Dave.
RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod? Looks like the mod to the 750 is some sort of lowering setup, so may be the rider needed a lower seat height, the front end looks stock though..GoldOxide_imp said:RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod?1100DAVE_imp said:Sweet find.GoldOxide_imp said:Sweet find.PowerDubs_imp said:
The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap. Hi GoldOxide, the clear you speak of is the coating that the levers came with way back then from the factory, so it's still got stock levers, did you notice the modification to the rear shocks, I've never seen that before and I've had three 750's, still have a K3 now..cheers 1100Dave.