Found this- 1974 CB750 on auction

bound to fetch a ton, it has original Rlets.

That's a seriously clean machine. If it doesn't bring 30 grand, I'll be shocked.
 
Ha, I sold my 76 for a grand
 
That's a pretty nice CB750 with low mileage considering the age of the bike. Just needs some TLC to make it road worthy. Depending on the market demand and timing, that bike will sell at a fair price. Nice, complete "rollers" depending on the year are getting harder to find that have been well taken care of and not fully restored. Here is a link to mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKiHwxJXY6Y&t=284s. My other bike is my 2013 CB1100. I truly enjoy riding both! Similar engines in design, but quite a difference in technology when it comes to brakes and fuel injection. Someone will give the bike listed a new home.
Let's all make time to enjoy riding our bikes this season!
 
I think $30k is a stretch. I’m guessing closer to $7k, at least around here. Plus, it’s “only” a K4 — not nearly as desirable or rare as a K0. Still, a nice bike,
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Fun to watch what it sells for, and the comments it generates.


No Reserve: 1974 Honda CB750
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap. Hi GoldOxide, the clear you speak of is the coating that the levers came with way back then from the factory, so it's still got stock levers, did you notice the modification to the rear shocks, I've never seen that before and I've had three 750's, still have a K3 now..cheers 1100Dave.
 
1100DAVE_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Fun to watch what it sells for, and the comments it generates.


No Reserve: 1974 Honda CB750
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap. Hi GoldOxide, the clear you speak of is the coating that the levers came with way back then from the factory, so it's still got stock levers, did you notice the modification to the rear shocks, I've never seen that before and I've had three 750's, still have a K3 now..cheers 1100Dave.
RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod?
 
Thread starter
They moved the lower mounts back to 'lay down' the shocks.

Makes the seat height lower, the fender to wheel gap less, and softens the ride.
 
I sold mine for $1500.00 16 years ago. We bought a Palamino pop up camper
76a1c78869140df617f455251b3b83cb.png
. I loved that bike. I still have the original want ad for the bike, as well as the sales brochure I picked up at a swap meet. I still look for one, and will someday have another.
8e8fc63e029744a34c3b06ab9c1441fc.jpg
a7b7109dd1ea90c74c9bb86bd719ffb1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
1100DAVE_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Fun to watch what it sells for, and the comments it generates.


No Reserve: 1974 Honda CB750
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap.
Sweet find.

The levers even have some sort of clear rubber-like wrap. Hi GoldOxide, the clear you speak of is the coating that the levers came with way back then from the factory, so it's still got stock levers, did you notice the modification to the rear shocks, I've never seen that before and I've had three 750's, still have a K3 now..cheers 1100Dave.
RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod?
RE rear shocks: No, I went back to look. What is the mod? Looks like the mod to the 750 is some sort of lowering setup, so may be the rider needed a lower seat height, the front end looks stock though..
 
Back
Top