Found a Random artist on Instagram to paint my CB!

iamlegend21087_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi All I figured I would show off the new picture of my CB I had commissioned from a random artist on Instagram who happened to be a 17 y/o girl from France. I follow a ton of hashtags on Instagram one of them being #triumphbonneville and I saw that she had posted a watercolor painting of the new bobber model and it was amazing.
So I sent her a message and she was nothing but sweet and professional and was extremely happy to do a commission for me. We are still trying to figure out shipping to the US but I couldn't wait to show you guys. Let me know what you think, her Instagram name is @lem0naly

6d9858adbd62d2807fd4323e934984fb.


7d4fd0ad5c7cd8ac003c50a3c838461d.
 
Och ... you're a hard man pdedse.
 
Great talent, beautiful painting. Congrats
 
That's really neat! In the Old Days, when we used to have car shows, at our local Cars and Coffee, there was a very nice young man who could always be seen sitting on a stool, sketching a car. At first he did it just as a hobby, but people started asking him to sketch their cars. He was making a tidy business out of it. Great to see stuff like this!
 
Back
Top