Forum Store Coming Soon(ish)

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been working on putting together an online forum store, basically to make some t-shirts available. I'm a little out of my element when it comes to getting the e-commerce side of things set up so this project has been dragging on for quite a while now. At any rate, I'm finally getting close. I've found a printing fulfillment outfit that I'm happy with (the shirts don't self destruct after a few washings). I'm now trying to finalize the paperwork needed for distribution — to cover sales tax issues and such.

Yesterday I received a couple of new test print shirts. I chose the 2013 standard variant for these shirts but I've also worked up options with the 2014 standard and deluxe models as well as a few other designs. It's hard to tell in the photos, but the bike images themselves are done up in an illustrative style rather than a straight up photo presentation. I'm pretty happy with the way these have turned out. I hope to have things wrapped up soon. If anyone else out there in forum land has set up an e-commerce shop and would like to share any wisdom you've gained, feel free to PM me.

e17ff5eeefa9b203d9c8d1f3d0d981a3.jpg


a4a463b1b20cf23aa572da4ee376b5e8.jpg
 
Very good. I'll be ordering a DLX shirt. And as always, thanks for the energy you and The Ferret put into the site.
 
DAC_imp said:
Very good. I'll be ordering a DLX shirt. And as always, thanks for the energy you and The Ferret put into the site.
Very cool.... :thumbsup:

Yea, I want the "perfect" symmetrical shirt too! How about it boss? :banana:

(wait till the Canucks get on here wanting a Spencer blue one) :celebrate:
 
I'm guessing that when these shirts are actually worn by members, dang few of them will actually be "symmetrical".
 
The ferret_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
Very good. I'll be ordering a DLX shirt. And as always, thanks for the energy you and The Ferret put into the site.
Very cool.... :thumbsup:

Yea, I want the "perfect" symmetrical shirt too! How about it boss? :banana:

(wait till the Canucks get on here wanting a Spencer blue one) :celebrate:
Very cool.... :thumbsup:

Yea, I want the "perfect" symmetrical shirt too! How about it boss? :banana:

(wait till the Canucks get on here wanting a Spencer blue one) :celebrate:
Spencer blue! Spencer blue! Spencer blue! :excited:
 
Thread starter
For the initial rollout I'm working towards multiple designs, including something for the RLET-crazed crowd. Each design would be available with either the red '13, black '14 standard or red '14 deluxe prominently featured. Each design would also be available on a white, black or red shirt.

Still figuring out whether to go one-sided (print main design on front of shirt) or two-sided (with smaller forum artwork on front of shirt and main design on back) along with a few other details still to be worked out. Eventually would hope to get to something for the "blue crew".


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Count me in for a DLX shirt or two. Looking forward to a CB1100 Forum store. Great work to all involved. Best forum I have ever been a part of. :biker:
 
Did someone mention RLET? I"M IN!!!
 
Back
Top